If I call the Superintendent will he be able to help me with my request?

Posted by:

The superintendent will refer families to the office of Student Enrollment Services (509) 573-7021 and ask parents to follow any appeals processes should they choose to do so, in the timeline listed on the Yakima School District Operational Policy 3131 (5.4) 5.4.1