6th Grade Orientation On August 17
Sixth-grade orientation is an opportunity for your students to get a head start at the beginning of the school year. We will have a three-hour orientation that allows PARENTS and STUDENTS a chance to:
- Meet teachers
- Learn to navigate the building
- Receive a class schedule and school ID
- Meet and interact with other students
- Receive basic school supplies
Sixth-grade orientation is a fun time for our students, and it dramatically reduces a student's anxiety about coming to middle school. We can't emphasize how important the day is for setting your child up for success in middle school. We look forward to seeing all of you there!
Agenda for 6th Grade Orientation
- Parents and students arrive at 7:30 AM.
- Schedule an ID Badge pick-up
- Welcome and Introductions(Franklin Gym)
- Parents and students attend Informational Sessions.
Note: It is a fun, active three hours. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes you can move around in. ID badges will not have a student's picture on them- picture day will be August 31st.
If you have questions, please call 573-2100 after August 8th, office staff will be returning from break.
Attention parents, here are our Drop-off and Pick-up routes. Please help staff by following these routes.
Resources for Parents of English Learners