Wilson Middle School Dress Code 2016 – 2017
Students may wear:
- Pants, shorts, sport shorts, dresses, and skirts of any color.
- Tops can be any color or style as long as shoulders and midriffs are covered.
- Shorts and skirts need to be longer than the finger tips when arms are extended to the side.
- Hats and hoods only outside the building.
- Footwear needs to be safe for all school activities.
Student may NOT wear:
- Leggings, tights, yoga pants unless worn under dress, skirts or shorts.
- No torn jeans, pants, shorts or skirts with holes.
- No bedtime slippers or flip flops.
- No SAGGING allowed!
- No trench coats or long over coats.
- Any items deemed by administrations as disruptive to the educational process, such as gang attire or items with sexual, drug or alcohol messages and /or deemed unsafe.
We believe our dress code preserves the commitment to provide a safe and equitable school environment for all students. If in doubt please call 573-2400 to avoid a disruption to your students education time.