Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

Header Top

Header Bottom



Student Records

Note: The information on this page applies to current and former YSD students and their guardians only. This is not an official student records request from one district to another.

Current students & former students under age 21:

Requests for student records by a current student, a current student's parent/guardian, or a former student under age 21 should be directed to the building administrator at the last school the student attended. For a listing of school contact information, please visit our School Listings page.

Former students age 21 or older:

The Student and Family Center across from the Central Administration Building, 105 N 4th Avenue, handles transcript requests for former students that are 21 years of age or older.

Please note:

  • We do not charge for transcripts.
  • Diplomas are given out at graduation. We do not have duplicate copies of diplomas.


Information you need to request your transcript:

  • Your name when you attended school
  • Your date of birth
  • The name of the last high school you attended
  • The year you graduated or last attended
  • Your ID (your ID must include a picture, date of birth, and a signature)
    The best way to send your ID is to take a picture of your ID with your phone and email it to
  • Mailing information if you request your transcript mailed to you or a 3rd party

Submit a Transcript Request

Contact Student Records:

Yakima School District
Student Records Department
105 N 4th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902

Phone: 509-573-7022
Fax: 509-573-7183

Special Education Records:

Yakima School District
Special Education Services
101 N 4th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902

Phone: (509) 573-5060
Fax: (509) 573-5090

ELL Records:

Yakima School District
Bilingual/Title III Programs
101 N 4th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902

Phone: (509) 573-7083