Mobile App for Android, iOS, and Windows
The official Yakima SD app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
- View district and school news
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
*Setup App on Windows Phone
Many Windows Phone users have found success in using the web version of the YSD Mobile App. This is not a native system app, but instead uses your phone's web browser to display a web version of the app. There is no download or installation required. The web app contains all the same features as the native app, with the exception of push notification alerts - messages are available for viewing, but there is no notification when a new message is received.
Below are instructions for adding a shortcut to the mobile app website on your phone's start screen for quick access.
- Open the web browser on your phone
- Go to yakimaschools.parentlink.net/m
- Tap on the More icon
- Tap on the Pin to Start option
Note: The web browser version of the mobile app is not specific to Windows Phone. Any device with a web browser can use the online app by going to yakimaschools.parentlink.net/m