Communications containing student information go directly to authorized guardians through one of these platforms:
- ParentSquare post or smart-alert. www.parentsquare.com
- ParentSquare Community Groups (open to the public).
- StudentSquare (for secondary students).
- Mail: Formal notices about a student may be mailed to a registered mailing address.
Please ensure your school has a current mailing address where you can be reached.
- Skyward: Also known as Family Access, this system is used to communicate grades, attendance, and other student records.
View more information