Families/Public School/District Information
Notices with general information on school or district happenings may go out through any of these mass notification platforms:
- ParentSquare post or smart-alert. www.parentsquare.com
- ParentSquare Community Groups (open to the public).
- StudentSquare (for secondary students).
- Mail: Special district notices may occasionally be mailed out to community members.
Please ensure your school has a current mailing address where you can be reached.
- Mobile App: Our mobile app provides quick access to alerts, news and calendars from the district and schools.
View download information
- Social Media: Coverage of school and district events along with news and alerts are posted on our social media feeds.
View the district Twitter | View the district Facebook
- TV and Radio: Special events announcements and inclement weather notices may be broadcast on local stations.
View list of local TV and radio stations
- Website: Our district and school websites contain a wealth of information from current news to policies and procedures.
View district homepage | View school listings | View website help