Yakima Online Highlights
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 18th Annual Lee Paggett Food Drive
February 12, 2021
February 15, 2021
April 5, 2021
April 6, 2021
April 7, 2021
April 8, 2021
April 9, 2021
Semester 2 Course Registration - Mandatory for Students
Semester 2 is just around the corner. We will be holding course registration Google Meetings Tuesday, January 19-Thursday, January 21. All students are required to attend one session to update paperwork and select 6 courses for semester 2 (same process we did at the beginning of the year). If a student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must attend the Google Meet.
Registering for Yakima Online (Grades 6-12) OR Open Doors (age 16-21)
If you are a current student please compete a Transfer Form.
If you are new to the area or an inactive student follow the process below.
- Come to our school at 1120 S. 18th Street YV-Tech Building)
- Drive to the portable in the back. A, B, C, D
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Call one of the following numbers:
- Ellie Garza 573-5582 (Online)
- Manuela Araiza 573-5580 (Online or Open Doors)
- Jasmin Ochoa 573-5585 (Open Doors)
- Lois Menard, Principal 573-5581 (Online or Open Doors)
- One of us will bring registration to your vehicle.
- Try to bring your own pen and please wear a mask.
- You may fill the registration packet out in your vehicle OR take home and bring it back.
- Remain in your vehicle and CALL US WHEN FINISHED.
- Menard will review your application (24-48 hours)
- Garza will email you for next steps.
HOURS 8:00-2:30 PM Monday through Friday
You must stay home if you answer yes to the following questions:
- In the past three days have you had any of the following symptoms: a cough and/or a sore throat; Shortness of breath; A fever of 100 Degrees F or higher; Chills and/or Muscle or Body Aches; New loss of taste or smell; Unusual fatigue; Congestion/running nose not related to allergies; Unusual fatigue; Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea
- Does anyone in your household have any of these symptoms?
- Have you been in any close contact with anyone with suspected or confirmed COVID 19?
- Have you used any medication that reduces fever before coming to school?
All high school and middle school students can pick up a 1:1 laptop starting tomorrow, Monday Aug 10. Those that have a laptop from the spring school closure must return that laptop and pick up an updated one that has been specifically set up for them.
For pick-up times and details, please visit www.ysd7.org/laptops