Yakima Online Highlights
May 28, 2021
May 31, 2021
June 4, 2021
June 10, 2021
June 11, 2021
June 14, 2021
June 15, 2021
June 16, 2021
June 17, 2021
June 18, 2021
Registering for Yakima Online (Grades 6-12) OR Open Doors (age 16-21)
If you are a current student please compete a Transfer Form.
If you are new to the area or an inactive student follow the process below.
- Come to our school at 1120 S. 18th Street YV-Tech Building)
- Drive to the portable in the back. A, B, C, D
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Call one of the following numbers:
- Ellie Garza 573-5582 (Online)
- Manuela Araiza 573-5580 (Online or Open Doors)
- Jasmin Ochoa 573-5585 (Open Doors)
- Lois Menard, Principal 573-5581 (Online or Open Doors)
- One of us will bring registration to your vehicle.
- Try to bring your own pen and please wear a mask.
- You may fill the registration packet out in your vehicle OR take home and bring it back.
- Remain in your vehicle and CALL US WHEN FINISHED.
- Menard will review your application (24-48 hours)
- Garza will email you for next steps.
HOURS 8:00-2:30 PM Monday through Friday
You must stay home if you answer yes to the following questions:
- In the past three days have you had any of the following symptoms: a cough and/or a sore throat; Shortness of breath; A fever of 100 Degrees F or higher; Chills and/or Muscle or Body Aches; New loss of taste or smell; Unusual fatigue; Congestion/running nose not related to allergies; Unusual fatigue; Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea
- Does anyone in your household have any of these symptoms?
- Have you been in any close contact with anyone with suspected or confirmed COVID 19?
- Have you used any medication that reduces fever before coming to school?
All high school and middle school students can pick up a 1:1 laptop starting tomorrow, Monday Aug 10. Those that have a laptop from the spring school closure must return that laptop and pick up an updated one that has been specifically set up for them.
For pick-up times and details, please visit www.ysd7.org/laptops